Hi Faye

Sorry I was not able to help more.

I had a similar problem with an Atari database recently (dmf files).

I had to convert the files to a more generic type of spreadsheet file (dif) in the Atari program, then transfer them to the Mac where I could read them in a free download of Filemaker Pro 7 ( a database).

I have checked into MacLink Plus Deluxe (very good program) and FileMaker and they can deal with (dbf).

ABCdbx says it will convert to a .dbf but as you say it is PC only.

There must be a way.

Feel free to send more details of what you are trying to do, with what and how often.

Regards

Greg Manzie
Director
Glyde Gallery Conservation
Fine Art Conservators and Museum Consultants

0438 833 144

Macintosh G4 400 MHz (PCI graphics), 640 Meg RAM, OS10.3.3,
10 Gig & 20 Gig internal HD's, SCSI card, Netgear RP 614 Router,
Alcatel Speed Touch ADSL Modem through built in Ethernet.