I live in a small villa which is gradually being saturated with willing and not so willing computer stuff.

Her indoors is applying pressure for me to give away, sell or dump bits and pieces to make room to move about.

Item #1. iMac DV+ 450MHz, 128Mb RAM, DVD ROM drive, MacOS9.2.2, Needs TLC as it works with one chip (as above) but has fault in logic board making slot #2 useless. Complete with full black Apple keyboard, optical mouse and Fellowes stand. Software as supplied by Apple plus a couple of old favourites.Heaps of TrueType fonts. Uneconomic to replace logic board but worthy of a larger chip I think.

Item #2. Canon BJC-3000 Bubble Jet Printer. Works well on OS9 but needs GimpPrint for OSX. Have seen it running in OSX but slower. Peter Hinchliffe showed me how. Serviced and roller cleaned last year. Uses 4 ecomical ink tanks by Canon, Calidad and others, also refillable.[ by self or Cartridge World at about half new tank price ]. Spare new tanks included in sale.

Item #3. Apple Color StyleWriter 4500 (built by HP for Apple – all the others were built by Canon). Handy trays for cards etc. and has special slot for printing envelopes. Uses larger tanks with individual print heads, also refillable at around half price. Comes with Keyspan USB Serial Adapter and has been used without incident since purchase.

All software (CDs) and manuals for above items included.

In the absence of a stunning offer on any item (!) will sell to the highest bidder over the next couple of weeks.

Collect from Booragoon please.

Laurie McDonald #234
Phone 9330 8371