wow.... someone else uses photopage

For quick pages, yes.

My standard operating procedure at the moment is to put photos into iPhoto and then export them to the free 'Gallery' via the gallery plugin. <http://gallery.sourceforge.net/> (requires some unix hackery to set up Gallery of course)

I was halfway through moving everything to a new server, so everything's in a bit of a disarray at the moment. And to make things easier we lost power to our suburb just as we were departing for the hospital and the old server fell over.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the