Congrats Shay, I am a grandfather again (3) and Simone was also 7lbs 3ozs!
Mac
On Wednesday, May 5, 2004, at 10:00 AM, Adam Hewitt wrote:

On 4/5/04 11:59 AM, "Kathy Quinlan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Brett Carboni wrote:

******** BTW, everyone, Shay had a boy!! **********
Congratulations to Shay and Fe on a healthy 7lb 3oz baby boy.

WTG Shay and Fe, I bet his is cute, when will we see some happy snaps :o)

Regards,

Kat.

HA, 7lb 3oz...Im glad you had a small one, my wife gave birth to our first boy three weeks ago and he was 9Lb 10oz, he looks like he's three already

Adam.