I thought that all the registration plates would have been made by a place
called Altona Industries?

If so, look them up...maybe they might be able to advise.

They're not actually manufactured by government department, the manufacture
will be contracted out to an privately owned company.

Regards,
Phil

>A while ago someone asked about WA number plate fonts. I work with a number
>plate collector who went to the source and obtained the following reply.
>

>> Unfortunately the typefaces are privileged information and they are covered
>> by copyright as is the Brand
>> WA logo. Regards
>>
>> Carol Marshall
>> Senior Custom Plates Consultant
>> Department for Planning and Infrastructure
>> PO Box R1290
>> PERTH  WA  6844
>> Ph:(08) 9427 8170
>> Fax: (08) 9427 8197

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                          Web:
http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia                        http://www.perthcomedy.com
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500
Macs for sale - new and secondhand              http://www.themacshack.com.au