Mark

This is a BTO machine with AirPort Extreme card installed and Bluetooth module on the logic board.

So my computer is equipped with the hardware they relate to.

Any further advice?

Could it be that my install software contains more recent versions of the software/drivers than those on the Software Update site?
---
Richard Kay
Fremantle
Western Australia