On Friday, May 21, 2004, at 11:05  PM, Brad Helden wrote:

I now receive at least 2 e-mails a day from e-mail addresses all over the globe with virus attachment files. I have my Eudora filtered in such a way that I notice the files quickly and I know being a Mac guy I am fairly safe but they annoy the hell out of me.

Right now I am contemplating changing my e-mail address in order to stop them being spammed to me.

Anybody have any other suggestions?

Yes ! Why is your ISP not filtering the virus out before it gets to you ?

Bob

Cheers,
Brad
--
Brad Helden

Perth, Western Australia

* The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be protected by professional privilege. It is only intended for the named recipient/s of this email.