Dear WAMUG'ers,

I have been having some problems with Disk Warrior 3.0.1. I'm running OS X
10.3.3 on a G5 and I cannot seem to boot the machine from the Disk Warrior
CD at the first try. It will eventually boot, but only after 3 or more
tries.

Wonder if the quality of Disk Warrior is going down? The CD I have, which is
an upgrade, seem to be of very poor quality with scratches and the
green/bluish tinge which in years gone used to be associated with very cheap
quality discs.

Booting the G5 using the Apple original DVD is always successful, hence my
suspicion that perhaps I got a CD from a 'bad batch'. Wonder if this is
possible.

Many thanks for any suggestion or confirmation of similar problems.

For the records, I have been using Disk Warrior successfully for many years
and cannot really complain about the product. Just thinking that maybe I'm
doing something wrong.

Kind regards,

Philippe C

--
If a man does only what is required of him, he is a slave. If a
man does more than is required of him, he is a free man.

Chinese Proverb