I know I am taking liberties posting this here but as there are people involved in such a broad range of businesses I thought it worth a try.

I am looking for work full time, part time or even consider casual in any field that might utilise my skills which are:

        Graphic design, copy writing and media
        Teaching English (TEFL)
        Japanese language and culture

Qualifications:

        Ba English
        Cert. Trade Studies in Printing
        Diploma of TEFL

I live in Melville so anything stretching from here through to Subiaco would be best as the old car is exactly that - old.

If anyone knows of something going that is worth a try please they either e-mail me or call me on 9330-4139.

Many thanks and apologies again for using this mailing list like this.

Cheers,
Brad
--
Brad Helden

Perth, Western Australia

* The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be protected by professional privilege. It is only intended for the named recipient/s of this email.