Hi

I'm confirming the details of all the Australian Mac User Groups so Apple
can correct incorrect details on their site and I am also publishing these
new details on a site I have set up to promote local groups at
http://australian.macusersgroup.org

Could someone confirm that your groups details below are still correct.

Western Australia Mac UG
Contact; Matthew Healy
Phone: 0414 827 915
fax: (08) 9332 8447
Fee: $30 annual (student and family discounts)
Meetings: 1st Tuesday of each month (except January)
Curtin University, Bentley Campus
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web site: http://www.wamug.org.au/

Also does your group have an email address that the public can reach to
contact your group rather than making them join your list to get messages to
your group. If so that address would be a much more suitable email contact
address. I had to join your list to be able to get a message to this group
to try and find out the required information.

By the way does anyone know if the group below is still in existence. It
appears dead but there is a link on their site to your groups list. Nothing
has been posted on their site for nearly 12 months.

Geraldton Macintosh User Group
Contact; Reg Whitely
Phone: (08) 9965 3449
fax: (08) 9965 3449