Very interesting, as I would imagine this would be the case for other
education outlets.  I wouldn't think Winthrop would be alone on this, as I
assume they still sell to a big chunk of education clients around WA.

Yes, I've now been informed that it's a national policy change.

I'm looking forward to the keynote this year!  The rumour sites have been
dead quiet, so either we have just info on 10.4 or Apple have kept an
excellent lid on the leaks!

Ah, but some information has leaked :)

<http://lowendmac.com/lite/04/0512.html>

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the