I had a few of my users get sent this yesterday

1. The real URL <http://ps4consult.dk/> contains no encoding to link your email address to their spam list. 2. I've heard (but can't confirm) that if you're using Windoze + IE + Outlook Express this page downloads a Trojan virus

My advice would be...
1. Don't panic
2. Be wary of opening any URLs from suspicious emails especially if you use Windoze, or, if you use OS X, until Apple fixes their current serious URI handling vulnerability.

woz