Hello everyone
Can you help me please?

Since updating the OS to 10.3.4 (including Safari and mail updates) through Software update on my G4,
I cannot successfully download PDFs or other files through safari download.

What happens when you try to download them? Do they appear in Safari's Download window?

You may have installed the latest security patch, which means documents may not necessarily open automatically, but you should be able to open them via the download window.

Thanks,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the