Thanks to all who replied and there were many suggestions, however the one I opted for was offered by Mike Murray which was to try a small app called PrintToPDF. It worked just fine in my test run. The real test will be when I have created all my pages and embedded the graphic files.

Thanks very much to all who were considerate to help.

cheers,
Brad
--
Brad Helden

Perth, Western Australia

* The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be protected by professional privilege. It is only intended for the named recipient/s of this email.