Mark,

Why not buy a couple of cheap spirit levels from your favourite hardware
store. Line levels are about $2-5 (and are probably sourced from that very
factory in China - love the Chinglish translation). Pull the spirit levels
apart to get the tubes then mount them in some hobby acrylic on a known
level surface to calibrate, then put some double sided tape on the base.
Should be all done for less than $12.

Alternatively, find a mate with a broken spirit level and use that for

because the smallest spirit level I could find vial was still at least 2 1/2 cm long and 4 or 5 mm diameter and these blister levels are only about 4mm across and only about 2 mm high and most are built in to long levels are glass.

though using full size vials would add a certain Bladerunner'esque retrofit appearance to a digital camera. ;)

and what's wrong with their engerrish... it's better than mine and it's my first language :)
--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)