I think you mean Stairways' "Assimilator"

yeh it's been more than 10 years but now you've jolted my memory I think it was Rev R Dis we were using at the time but replaced it with assimilator some time later.

early last year in my (now not so) new job we had a clean up and hired a mini skip bin. Of course putting a min skip out at UWA is a red rag to a bull and every Joe Blow with computer to trash tries to slip it in to our bin.

Usually I thought it was every Joe Blow turns up and tries to grab stuff out of the bin :)

that would probably be why I have a Mac II wth 6 graphics cards sitting in my shed - unfortunately the 21" monitors (heavy suckers that they were) were all dead :( 1 kind of worked but it gave off a rather noxious burning plastic smell then made a "POP" noise (literally) and died so i ended up putting it out on the verge for a curb side rubbish collection... by the time I'd turned around and got back to my front door someone had pulled up , thrown it in their car and driven off.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)