Hi all,

What I am trying to do is get tracks off various DVDs, so that I can make up
menuless video disks. These consist mostly of cartoons and other short
pieces.

Firstly I have been using Cinematise to rip out the tracks and store them as
MPEG-2s (or should I be using Raw DV).

Next, I go into Toast 6.0, and drag in the tracks (and their associated
audio files). This works, but the files are so big, that I can only put
about 20% of the material from one disk onto another. Even if the original
disks are double-sided, I should be able to do better than that I would have
thought.

Any suggestions? As you may already have guessed, I am not an expert in this
field.

Andrew.