On 29/6/04 8:11 AM, "BART RAFFAELE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good Morning and a GRRRH!! all
>
> As predictive the 30inch display came through.
>
> I'm still reading about the specs  of Tiger .
> Hmm dash board ? I remember I had dash board on my Newton 2100. Not quit the
> same but
> I can see it coming to a PDA/Phone one day in the future. Imagine all that
> on a phone
> Now all I need is a new Mac to run all that new stuff:-)
>
> Bart

No new iMacs......all bets are on that Steve will announce new iMacs on July
12th at the flagship New York Apple Store.  Which also happens to be the
opening day for Macworld Boston....... :-)  I reckon Steve will want to show
that IDG mob who really is the drawcard for Macworld Expos ;-)

Seeya

Rod!