Hi All!

Picked this tidbit up from Macnn this morning:

"
iMac Availability
 Apple has stopped taking orders for the current iMac as we begin the
transition from the current iMac line to an all-new iMac line which will be
announced and available in September. We planned to have our next generation
iMac ready by the time the inventory of current iMacs runs out in the next
few weeks, but our planning was obviously less than perfect. We apologize
for any inconvenience to our customers."

Direct from Apple's iMac web page <http://www.apple.com/imac>.  At least
they are upfront about it this time :-)

Keep an eye on the web and your local Apple store for more news!

Seeya

Rod!