From Page 33 of Saturday's West (2004-07-03):

Mac Artists - full time and freelance
We are seeking Mac Artists with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a studio environment. Applicants must have an extensive knowledge of key production software as well as a good understanding of print and press production. Forward your resume to Dave Elliott at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have fun,
Shay (Don't contact me, I just saw it in the paper.)
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the