On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 15:24, Mike Murray wrote:
> Please keep political messages off the WAMUG list,

While I think this message could've been better explained, there is some
validity to it's being posted here. The FTA has the potential to
seriously harm our ability to use computers and technology, and computer
user groups are one of the things that can help stop it. In that sense,
at least, it seems reasonable to post it here, though I think it
could've been better worded to make that clear.

Then again, this is _me_ talking about "could have been better
worded...".

--
Craig Ringer