>>A thought from anyone knowledgeable...

Is it possible to wirelessly network a g3, and two early model 233mhz
imacs, all running 9.2?

 >Well, it would have been easier until Lucent EOL'd the original
Airport cards... You might still be able to purchase them somewhere...

Actually, Greg Sharp pointed out that early model 233MHz iMacs don't have airport slots, you need at least a slot-loading iMac. So you'd need some form of wireless access point for each iMac, or a hub connecting both of them and a wireless access point.

no antenna on the G3 - one of the old beige boxes...

You may be able to find a PCI wireless card carrier (a normal wireless card in a carrier that plugs into a PCI slot) that will work under OS 8.6, but I wouldn't be holding my breath. Otherwise you'd need to hook it up using a wireless access point, which is all starting to get a bit expensive.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the