Opportunity ...........  but

                30,000 at just 50 cents is $ 15,000
        or      30,000 at a dollar   is $ 30,000

Of course we could always set up a consortium  ............   ?

Bob

On Saturday, July 31, 2004, at 04:30  PM, Reg Whitely wrote:

Hello WAMUGgers

Time to get out the calculators.

I read in today's West Australian (Sat, p 128 - Tenders) that the ABC is disposing of approximately 30 000 vinyl LPs as a one job lot from its Perth site. Disposal documents can be downloaded from the AusTender site at www.tenders.gov.au using reference NS0619RFO. THe closing date is 27th August.

Now, how many songs in my pocket if they could all be digitised on your trusty eMac and uploaded to a significant iPod?

What a fantastic opportunity!

Happy listening

Reg