Hi All

Here is what is on tonight...

Normal Q & A

BookLightening - How to turn those annoying pdfs into something easily
printed to make into a "real" book. Very cool.

AppleScript- A "small" demo on some of the features of Applescript

Xserve - Well we don't get to see one (as it's all set up) but Matt is going
to give us a run down on the Xserve.

Big Bang Chess - On the continuation of the cool network apps we will play a
network game of chess. (Now I'll have to brush up my skills!)

iPod mini - We will have an iPod mini to show off, as well as some other
cool devices.

A couple of movie trailers to show off.

More prizes to give away.

So bring along your questions, your ideas and yourself.

Same time, same place. For more info have a look at the following link for
where it's held.
(The website doesn't list this months meeting, but it does have where to go
and how to get there.)

<http://www.wamug.org.au/meetings/index.shtml>

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Enjoy your day!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr