Hi Folks
Finally Telstra and iiNet have got their act together and my ADSL
application has been approved.
Please can you help with the following dumb questions:

I plan to connect the service to our G3 iMac in the study. My wife and I
connect our iBook and powerbook to the iMac by Software Basestation using
our airport cards and thus access the internet from the loungeroom.

1. We can still do this with the iMac on ADSL?

2.Have we chosen the correct modem? We have ordered the D-Link DSL-200 USB
Modem the other choices we had were the  D-Link DSL-300 Ethernet Modem /
D-Link DSL-500 Ethernet Router or the D-Link DSL-504 Ethernet Router.

3. If we want to connect either of our laptops directly to ADSL eg to run
Software Update (rather than wirelessly) how do we do it? Do we plug the new
modem into the laptop or do we use an ethernet cable to connect laptop to
iMac (hence the question 2. Have we got the right modem?)

Thanks for your help.

Rod

--
                             (o o)