On 7 Aug 2004, at 6:14 PM, Kathy Quinlan wrote:

If you need one I have a G3 beige here minus CDROM, Floppy and HDD, Assumed working, I was keeping it as a spare for my other G3, but if you need it, you are welcome to it for a small donation ;)

Perfect! I could rip the CDROM, floppy and 40GB hard disk out of my fried one and stick them in this one. I suppose a 'small donation' would be somewhat less than the $750 I paid for mine? ;-)

I thought the Video was onboard on the G3 ? So long since it has been opened I have no idea.... lol

It is, but you can also put a PCI graphics card in and use that instead. That's assuming you can actually find one that will work.

Regards,

John Taylor