Thanks Rod, but having gone through the process of flashing a Nvidia GF3
(successfully), I'd prefer not to go down that route. Ta though. :)

It'd be simpler if I could just find a Gigabit Ethernet (G4/466) motherboard
for $100. Then I could grab a 128meg single card with DVI & ADC and solve
everything (ADC card to DVI monitor adapters being significantly cheaper
than DVI card to ADC monitor ones)

T.