On 12/08/2004, at 11:47 AM, Greg Satti wrote:

Hi Daniel - thanks for the help. I am able to open it manually by going
into File>Open and selecting the file - that works OK.  I couldn't find
anything in Preferences though, but you can select a Drive and then select the image file, however mine is greyed out for some reason? You can also select Window>Virtual Disk Assistant> and go through to select/update the
disk image, but again this is greyed out?

Well at least I can do it manually so that¹s a good start!

Whatever the problem is, it has nothing to do with 10.3.5. Works fine here.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913