Hi all, just clearing out my 'garage'. For sale:

x1 Dec 2003 / Hyundai Q17 (17inch) LCD Monitor / 1280x1024 / Analogue (VGA)
input. Excellent condition (selling as I want one with Digital Inputs).
Price: $600 (will haggle)

x2 July 2003 / 64meg / ATI Mac Edition Radeon 8500 card / DVI, VGA and Video
outputs. Works in any X2 or higher AGP Mac. Also In excellent condition.
Price: $150

x1 Lite-on Internal 52speed CD R/RW burner
Price: $50

x1 September 2003 32meg Nvidia GF4 card (comes with ADC & DVI outputs).
Works in any X2 AGP or higher Mac, although the ADC output functions as a
DVI port only in X2 AGP Macs (with additional ADC to DVI converter, Belkin
makes one for $89).
Price: $100

Contact me via e-mail off list - Cheers,
Tobes.