Oops! I have trashed all my image files by mistake, 30Gb of them. Stupid thing to do, too much flying, too much time messing about on submarines. So, how can I recover them? is it possible to retrieve that much material. I have seen many products, most say a 1Mb limit per session?

Running G5/768RAM/1.6/OSX 3.4/20" cinema. I have not partitioned my HD, I understand it is important not to download to the same HD where the files were?, do I need to get an external drive to do this? if so anyone got an 80 or 120Gb drive going?

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

Try Data Rescue

<http://www.prosofteng.com/index.php?datarescue>

or Norton's Utilities. Booting off a CD or external drive would be a good idea, as would recovering to an external drive.

Good luck,
Shay
--
CONFIDENTIAL:  UNAUTHORIZED USE OR DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.