Hi Michael

I've used Skype now to call a few people on landlines, including UK & US
calls. I'm finding there's a bit of a delay when conversing - not too much,
but enough to disrupt the conversation regularly, and certainly lesser
quality than the ordinary phone call. Still good enough for a 2.9 cent per
minute rate though.

Do you get the slight delays as well when calling ordinary telephones, or
have you managed to eliminate the delays?

Cheers...Steven