Hi all!

A little RAID of sunshine. (Hey its the only corny thing I could think
of!) RAID stands for a Redundant Array of Inexpensive (or Independant)
Drives. While RAID comes in a few different forms, the most common are
RAID 0 and RAID 1. RAID 0 is also known as striping whereby the data is
split into 2 and written to 2 different drives to improve performance.
RAID 1 or mirroring, duplicates the contents of the disk so that in the
event of one of the disks failing, you can seamlessly continue working
from the surviving drive, until a new drive is hot swapped into place.
RAID 0+1 provides the best of both worlds as it strips and mirrors but
will also (ideally) require 4 physical drives.

So if your serious about your data, take a look at some of the units
we've just started to carry:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=E

Obviously the cost of setting a system up won't be cheap, but then nor
is your data. Have you ever seriously thought about what you would do
if your hard drive crashed right NOW! What would it cost you to
recreate your data? Well, while I'm not proposing that you purchase an
ultimate RAID solution, a backup of your data is a must. From $248 you
can backup your data and precious memories in one of our external hard
drives:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=E
D35FCG2>

In this newsletter we are featuring the FireWire 800 enclosure with a
160GB drive for $330 thats a saving of nearly $50 off our regular price
and is strictly limited to 5:00pm Friday the 17th September.

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=E
D35FCG2>

We are also continuing our offer, while stocks last, of a free 64MB
flash drive for any orders received over $1000. So get in fast for this
freeby.

Don't forget our great deal on the award winning Mitsubishi DV175
monitor for $660 delivered, which comes with both DVI and analogue
connection. For further details refer to the following link for
specifications and to the link below to order from our site:

<http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/products/compp/tft/index.html>

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AV
MIDV175>

As an alternative, we're also offering a 15" LCD monitor from Samsung
with a FREE Microsoft Office wireless keyboard and mouse. This is
unbeatable value at only $599 delivered. Here's the link to our site:

<http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AV
SA153VB>

In our next newsletter, we'll be explaining bits & bytes

Till next time -

Kind regards,
Greg Satti - Zytech
PO Box 758
Bunbury WA 6230
Ph: (08) 9721 1125
Fx: (08) 9721 1126
Mb: 0423 558 636

The online data and technology store http://www.zytech.com.au/

If you have received this email in error or you no longer wish to
receive communications from zytech, please send me an email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject line of UNSUBSCRIBE.