>> I have a wireless network at home with a Linksys broadband router 'g' and a
>> 17" P/book, iMac and windows laptop all sharing connection wirelessly.
>>
>> How do we share files? I have tried to mount the other computers but my
>> (indeed all) passwords are rejected.
>
> Mount what from where? Do you mean that you can't access the iMac from
> the PowerBook or the Windows laptop, and you can't access the Windows
> laptop from the Powerbook or iMac, etc? Don't forget that if you are
> connecting "to the iMac from the PowerBook" (for example), you log in
> with the name and password that's "on the iMac", not the name and
> password that's "on the PowerBook".

Not that I've had much experience with networks, but ... I can't mount
anything from anything, using any password - e.g. Not the windows from the
P/book using p/book's and/or window's password, not the p/book from the iMac
using iMac's or P/book's password etc etc (what are there? 3! possible
permutations :-)

Is there a simple fix like 'nuke network passwords and start again' or am I
doing something stupidly wrong :-)

T.I.A.

Brett Carboni
Tsunami
"10! possible permutations of maki sushi rolls"