I am connected via ADSL with a Dlink DSL 300 modem to iinet using Eudora 6.1

My machine is an eMac OS10.2.8 700mhz.

Either after 'sleep' mode or after start-up I cannot get a connection through Eudora and have to shut down Eudora and start again. The second attempt usually connects and works fine. The message is something like 'can't find domain server' or similar.

Is your modem set to disconnect after a period of inactivity, or stay on all the time?

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the