My two cents:

I've purchased from a few different interstate e.g. Computer Market Online,
Scorpion Technology ... Zytech *heh heh - just kidding Greg*,  and US stores
such as Other world Computing (for Mac stuff like cpu upgrades and video
cards that go for twice the price in Oz). Sometimes I'll get a consignment
number _after_ the package arrives on my doorstep, but some would argue that
isn't cause for complaint. ;-)

Locally, Netplus Micro computers have been good value for platform-agnostict
stuff (their service is a little rough, but no-where near as bad as Austin
computers) and Zytech (Bunbury based but next day turnarounds so it's not an
issue).

For Mac specific stuff locally, I think we're spoiled for choice
(considering our marketshare :) Nextbyte in Nedlands, Digilife (Perth CBD
and Hawthorn), Applecentre Joondalup, Artref in Jolimont, Team Digital (was
Desktop Applications) - and the eternally helpful Daniel at Macwizardry
(Apologies if I've missed anyone).

Cheers,
Tobes.