Yesterday I burnt a DVD using Toast 6 and an external La Cie burner. I can
play the DVD if I load it in the La Cie burner, but the computer does not
recognise the DVD if I put it in the computer's internal DVD drive (ie, no
icon appears on the desktop for the DVD).

I'm using OS 10.3.5 and have not had the problem before. I was out of the
room while the disc was being burnt, and the La Cie automatically ejected
the disc.

Any suggestions?

Michael.

What sort of DVD media is it? DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+RW-DL? Can the computer's internal drive play that sort of media?

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the