Rod, you don't want everyone having Mac's do you? Don't you want that exclusive feel, comforted in the knowledge that your superior taste separates you from the plebs and gray mass market of the drones with their ugly boxes? :-)

Anyway, the Apple iTunes store is mainly about the very complicated issue of obtaining the licensing rights to sell in the territory. As already demonstrated in Europe these can be difficult.

Matt