On 17/10/2004, at 6:50 PM, Adam Yap wrote:

Guys,

Has anyone upgraded from the 1ghz PB to a 1.5ghz?

I'm thinking about selling my 1ghz unit, but I'm not sure if it's going to be worth it.

Adam

Hold off for a couple of weeks if you can ... rumour has it that the iBooks and PowerBooks are about to get a minor upgrade in the next few weeks - with the iBooks possibly as early as this coming Tuesday.

The iBooks and PowerBooks were last updated on 19 April 2004 ... 181 days ago. The average update cycle for the iBook is 155 days and 171 days for the PowerBook.

rmkay