Actually, try going here:

https://my.avantgo.com/account/downloads.html

This is the Avantgo download page. And choose "Palm executables".

Adam

On 18/10/2004, at 6:53 AM, Matt Morgan wrote:

Can any Palm users solve this for me please?

I've been using AvantGo with my Palm and OSX for some time. I have
Missing Sync etc., with internet sharing.

Had some problems with the Palm and decided to reinstall everything
freshly. Also upgraded Missing Sync to the latest version.

Everything else is very nice now except I don't have AvantGo Connect anymore
on the Palm, and it tells me I need it when I try and set server
preferences.

Have searched my computer, can't find it. Have searched the net, and
the only one I can find is AvantGo for OS9/classic.

Something obvious and easy I'm sure, but can't seem to figure it out at
the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

Matt Morgan