" Austrlaians want an iTunes Music Store and we want it now!"

Yeah, and we Australians want one too.
I can see this being taken really seriously.

On 27 Oct 2004, at 10:27, Martin Hill wrote:

G'day everyone,
If you'd like to be able to purchase songs from the iTunes Music store from here in Australia, some users on whirlpool.com.au have put up a petition to make the store available here. Even if you don't want to buy much music online, getting access to the store's free music Tuesdays is something we
also miss out on.

If you'd like to sign it, here's the address:

http://www.petitiononline.com/itmsaus/petition.html

I'm sure Apple is as keen as anyone to introduce an Australian iTunes music
Store, but hey, having some hard data as to the demand from users can't
hurt!  Perhaps it will give them some more ammunition to use in their
license negotiations with ARIA etc.

ciao

-Mart