Hi all,
I'm using I Movies to edit Digital Video from a Panasonic NGVS70, I can edit
fine & transfer via Toast Titanium 5 but the DVD's won't play back on a
domestic DVD player (new Toshiba SD-2650). Does anyone know how can I
correct this please?
Any help much appreciated.

Ken

What sort of DVD's are you burning? DVD-RW's may not work on some DVD players. Using DVD-R's is the safest bet.

You are burning them in Toast as Video DVD's, not as Data?

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the