I have been unable to get the KMart self service machines to recognise any
of the pics I have worked on my IMac.  I have tried a floppy, a CD and a SD
card.   The store reader puts up a screen message that there are no images
on any of them.

Any suggestions please?

Regards, Paul.

You'd need to make sure that the floppy and SD card are all formatted as Windows/DOS disks (and the CD as an ISO 9660). Possibly make sure the files have all got the right file extensions (probably .jpg)

Or see if you can find a card that does work in the self service machine and then see if you can work out how it's formatted and where the files are and then make your disks look as much like that as possible.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the