On 06/11/2004, at 6:56 AM, Richard Kay wrote:

 Now available via Software Update:

The 10.3.6 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther" and is recommended for all users.

Key enhancements include:improved file sharing for Mac (AFP), UNIX (NFS) and PC (SMB/CIFS) networks more reliable network automounts and launch of network applications improved OpenGL technology and updated ATI and NVIDIA graphic drivers additional FireWire audio and USB device compatibility updated Calculator, DVD Player, Image Capture, and Safari applications improved compatibility for third party applications previous standalone security updates.

14MB download at my end ... your mileage may vary.

91.6 Mb for the Combo version

No probs so far. Safari is now v1.2.4.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913