Hi all

Sorry to be a pain but I've been asked if I could try and find a Startup
Disk for an Apple Iic (Apple Iie would also work). This is an old double
sided 5.25 inch floppy (Disk Utilities on other side). Either an original or
a copy doesn't matter. The files are free on Apple's site but I have no
machine old enough to come with a 5.25 inch drive so I can't make up a disk
for this lady. She is a physically handicapped pensioner and her old Apple
IIc is her main entertainment. Please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you can help. She will pay postage
and any costs.

Thanks
Greg Sharp