On 16/11/2004, at 11:09 AM, Craig Ringer wrote:

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 08:03, Stewart Woods wrote:

As I have Mark Heeler's photograph on my mails from him?
Not that I mind hugely or anything - was just wondering

I'm not sure if OS/X mail supports it, but I think the vCard format
permits a photo to be included. If you imported a vCard to get his
address information, that could be why you have the photo.

--
Craig Ringer

If you add a picture to a contact's card in Address Book, the picture appears in other applications that use Address Book information. For example, when you read email from that person in Mail, you'll see their picture in the message window. You'll also see it when you add the person to your Buddy List in iChat.

When Microsoft asks you, "Where do you want to go today?" Tell them, "Apple!"