The copies SuperDuper makes can actually boot, whereas none of the
 copies I've ever made with CCC have ever booted.

 Have fun,
 Shay

Have you clicked preferences and ticked the box that says "make bootable"?
I've never had it fail either. Also you can use rsync for scheduled
incremental backups which is very cool.
Rob

Yes, many times with no success. CCC uses psync rather than rsync as psync should preserve file metadata and resource forks.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the