Hi Muggers,
More ammo in the PC versus Mac war. I have had Macs for about 20 years but
have to slum it and use a PC  a fair bit. I recently "uprgraded" to Windows
XP Professional which looks quite nice and a bit Mac like. But in order to
get the PC to use the external CD burner I had to install a new USB 2.0 card
for $30. Then the modem couldn't get a dial tone and the tech told me that
XP drivers were "terrible" so I had to install a new modem for $30. This was
after wasting hours on both problems trying to make them work and finally
admitting defeat and taking the PC box to the shop.

So don't believe anyone who says XP is the greatest OS ever invented and
Macs are too expensive or too hard to set up. My Mac just keeps on working.

Microsoft Plug and Play - more like Plug and Pay then Pray...

-- Peter Bull
Computer Coach

Phone 9362 3138, Mobile 0427 474 013
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>