On 22/11/04 9:29 AM, "Greg Sharp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I had the same result when I tried accessing iTunes Store with latest
> version of iTunes. I kept choosing US and kept getting the error message. I
> then hit the browse button (looks a bit like an eye) in the top right corner
> of the window and I was then able to browse the store.
>
> All the best
> Greg Sharp

Just be aware that the above method doesn't let you look at all the cool
stuff on the store.  Just a listing format that looks like the Finder :-(
It used to be a great way to see the new videos and listen to a grab of new
tracks.  And I actually liked reading the Celebrity playlists and what their
thoughts are on each song!

<sigh>

Seeya

Rod!