On 22/11/2004, at 10:24 AM, Rod wrote:

Actually, don't bother. Bigpond *still* don't support the Mac, even though
WMP 9 has been out for ages on the mac :-(

I am going to feel dirty for saying this, but you can't actually blame Telstra for this one.

WiMP 9 for Mac only supports a much older version of the Digital Restriction Management software that the record labels use to price-fix and generally screw over their customers. Telstra only use a much newer version of this bludgeon device and it is not supported in WiMP 9 for Mac.

So although you can't blame Telstra for this one... you can still blame Microsoft, and that makes me feel better.

- Matt