In their infinite wisdom, Apple have seen fit to deny access to the iTunes Music Store those of us not fortunate enough to live in the correct counties.

However, there is a way to get into the store through a back door. In iTunes 4.6 and 4.7, there is a small round arrow icon in the same column as the song title. This icon acts as a link between a song title in your library and its corresponding listing at the ITMS. All you need to do is click the link and you enter the store, as long as the link is valid. Once in, you can navigate around as usual. Just don't click the Home button. It takes you back outside.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913